Some parcels arrived in the post. These included some parts which I’d ordered online for the weed-trimmer repair, so it’s now operational once again. In between some showers of rain, I tested it by clearing the jungle of weeds around the chicken coop, and also tidied up around the borehole. I think I may have to put down some sheets of plastic covered with gravel in order to keep the weeds at bay in this area.

As I was in a repairing mood I also fixed my orbital sander by replacing the bottom bearing which had seized.

And LSS popped in to the Equestrian Federation in Lamotte Beuvron to tell them our Horse Field was available for hire.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.